Last modified: October 10, 2022
Stylebot, Inc. (“Company,” “us” or “we”) respects your privacy,and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and with applicable law.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Stylebot service (our “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Service
- While setting users up to use the Service
It does not apply to:
- Any third-party applications or software that integrate with the Services.
- Any other third-party products, services or businesses.
A separate agreement governs delivery, access and use of the Services (the “Customer Agreement”). The Customer Agreement may be in the form of the Stylebot Terms of Service, or a specific order form or Master Services Agreement. Your specific Customer agreement may contain additional restrictions or information regarding our use of your information.
Children under the age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Service or on or through any of its features/register on our Service, make any purchases through the Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screenname or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at dev[AT]stylebot.app.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Service may include but not limited to:
- User information (eg. users’ names, emails, etc.).
- Questions, queries or other entries entered into the Service.
- User behaviors.
- Information provided at the time of registring to use our Service, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
- Your search queries on the Service.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To offer the Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information you request from us.
- To maintain and improve our Services, including the style guide(s) used by our Services.
- To develop additional features for the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or have not opted out of these disclosures. If so, we contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
Your Customer Agreement may offer additional choices about how we use and disclose your information. You should refer to your specific Customer Agreement for more information.
Data retention policy
Stylebot retains non-aggregated, anonymized user interaction data for 400 days for the purpose of improving our service. Aggregated user interaction data from our service and anonymized user data from our website are retained indefinitely.
Stylebot also retains event logs from our website and service for a reasonable amount of time after account deactivation to resolve disputes, for troubleshooting needs or for contractual obligations.
Stylebot may also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to evidence compliance with applicable laws, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our services.
Data deletion request procedure
Stylebot will comply with customers’ requests to delete non-anonymized user interaction data under the requesting customer’s account. Stylebot retains the right to comply with these requests by deleting or anonymizing the relevant data. The primary owner of a workspace is responsible for initiating such a data deletion request. Such requests can be sent to [email protected].
Other Stylebot users only access Stylebot through their workspace and do not create a separate account with us. Thus, they should go through their workspace owner for data removal requests. Stylebot will also delete data where required by applicable law, regulation or legal requirement.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to dev[AT]stylebot.app or write us at: 4676 Admiralty Way # 503, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.
Company is not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (California Civil Code Section § 1798.100) because Company does not (a) have $25 million or more in annual revenue, (b) possess the personal data of more than 50,000 California “consumers, households, or devices” or (c) earn more than half of its annual revenue selling consumers’ personal data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
4676 Admiralty Way # 503, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292